The Business & Civic Experience to Protect Huntington’s Future
Ready to protect our town for generations to come
As Town Supervisor, Tracey will ensure we protect our town’s precious way of life by:
- focusing on clean water initiatives
- creating more efficiencies that hold the line on taxes
- providing assistance to seniors & veterans
- maximizing economic, health, and social opportunities to keep families here
- continuing constituent accessibility and transparency
A top business executive who’s never forgotten her Huntington roots
Raised in Huntington by a police detective and working mom, Tracey first Volunteered as a candy striper at Huntington Hospital. After starting as a telephone operator at Fortune 100 company, Tracey rose to become a regional president, overseeing thousands of New York employees.
From School Board to Town Board – beating cancer along the way
A community activist, Tracey served on the Elwood School Board and later on Huntington’s Planning Board. She also served as economic development co-chair for Long Island’s leading business association (LIA) before her election to Huntington’s Town Board – where she’s fought to protect our quality of life. In 2016, she won a bout with breast cancer prompting her to spearhead town services to provide local assessment and diagnosis.